In today’s transportation based society, a good automobile insurance policy is the one thing Norwich, CT drivers really cannot afford to be without. Vehicle accidents happen every few seconds and many of them cause serious damage to both the car and its occupants. Whether it is a only a fender bender or a tragic rollover, the one factor that holds true for each is that the drivers involved did not plan to be in an accident that day.
A Brief Overview of Automobile Insurance
Automobile insurance provides Norwich CT drivers with a financial safety net that insulates them from the damage of a vehicle accident. Having a good quality policy offers coverage to repair damaged vehicles, pay medical bills and funeral expenses, as well as help with legal costs and the replacement of lost wages and income resulting from a vehicle accident.
Affordable premiums are available on a wide variety of policy types to cover the needs of each driver and vehicle owner, both private and commercial. These include coverage for:
- Property damage liability if you are responsible for causing the accident
- Bodily injury liability for medical bills and other expenses incurred by the occupants of your vehicle during an accident
- Collision coverage to cover you financially in the event another vehicle is involved in the accident
- Comprehensive coverage for hazards not caused by accidents involving another vehicle, such as storm damage or a car-deer accident
- Uninsured motorist coverage to protect you in the event that the other driver is not covered by an adequate level of automobile insurance
Update Coverage Frequently
In Norwich CT, life changes quickly and so do your coverage needs for automobile insurance. Make it a point to update your coverage on an annual basis as well as when specific changes occur, such as adding another vehicle or driver to the policy. Affordable premiums are available for all types of coverage and your insurance professional can help you choose the one that gives you the most protection for the best price. Make that call today, and drive safely out there!